Lurch

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:07:33 +0000, Martin Westerman
strung together this:

4. Thermal store / heat bank. Seems ideal in that it would provide
header tank pressure CH, with mains pressure DHW. Not sure what the
drawbacks might be other than maybe cost or possible lack of awareness
by plumber.

That's what I was thinking, although my advice on specifics of the
subject may be misinformed so I'll leave that to a couple of others
who know more about these than me.
What I did think was that this is not a project for a 'tame' plumber.
I would consider looking for a local installer with more knowledge of
these systems before agreeing to anything with the builder.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd