John Del

Subject: RCA PTK169 part no
From: (JURB6006)
Date: 11/20/04 11:23 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am aware of that, in fact the reason I ask is because I've done used up all
the used ones, even sacrificing a few DV flybacks.

A tip: Zenith flybacks use the very same anode cap from Hobson
Brothers-Chicago. I've been scavanging these as well.

Anyway, thank

s for your time, I will find an anode cap, but I need one of
those
shields.

I don't think a part number exists, but send me your snail mail and I'll send
you one of my precious remaining shields.

BTW, I've been repairing even burned ones by Dremeling out (yes, it's a verb)
all the carbonized plastic, scrubbing with an amonia and detergent cleaner, and
skim coating the shield with quality RTV. No problems.

John