Jason D.

On 20 Nov 2004 01:13:52 GMT, (JURB6006) wrote:

Hi;

I need the part number for the anode cap shield, you know the plastic piece
that gets soaked with coolant. Someone rearranged things at work and right now
I need one of these. Also, the part numer for the anode cap/lead would be nice
too, I can't count on just finding (anymore).

JURB

The suction cup with wire is same suction cup used on older RCA CRT
TVs, and you can disassemble it to get cup out of wire with metal
bits, disc thing is held in by rubber lip. If HV lead is thinner, use
the black sleeve from your spare parts, Black sleeve's claws is made
for smaller diameter insulation.

Plastic shields depends on particular models.

I had no problem using quality clear silicone chalking if you let it
cure completely. The white stuff by RCA is $$$ and absoluately hate
it especially when I must change flyback on 32 and 36 RCA models.
Scrape, scrape scrape, carefully not to get tube implode! I don't see
need for that, where a ring of thin bead of dielectric grease will
suffice!

Cheers,

Wizard