PoP

Default Fixing Celotex to walls

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:21:17 GMT, "MrCheerful"
wrote:

You will never regret buying an sds drill, I am certain.

Unless for his first job he offers it up to a wall made of soft
materials in order to drill a little hole for a rawlplug. Then two
seconds later he's got a new doorway to walk through

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!