Bob

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote in message

"Betsy" -0 wrote in message
I work in an environment where there is second-hand smoke. I

am
considering
buying a portable air-cleaner to take with me to that job.

Does anyone
have
any recommendations?

Quit.

I've done that. If everyone that felt the same had done the same,
companies would have change their smoking rules way earlier.

The last company I quit because of smokers finally went
non-smoking. It happened after one of the worst smokers got
deathly sick. She quit smoking in the hospital, went home and got
well - came back and got sick. After a couple of cycles of this,
the company finally figured out how bad smoke was for people.

OP - personally, I would try to find an "electronic" air cleaner.
The electrostatic principle on which they operate is resonable
effective for removing smoke.

Bob