Charlie Self

Daddyman responds:

If you were selling your car, and you put it in the paper for 20,000, and
they misprinted 2,000, would you sell it to the first caller for 2 grand?

Bad example bro, apples and oranges.
If I sell a car in the paper, I still own it. The paper is just a marketing
tool to advertise my sale.
Amazon on the other hand is the owner and advertiser of the blades. They
hold their own liability.

Almost every ad I've seen carries an implicit "not responsible for typos" in
it, and some are quite explicit.

The newspaper ad and the on-line ad are not apples and oranges, but different
species of apple. It is still a typo and no reasonable customer expects a
seller to adhere to a price that is going to lose them money on every sale,
whether they're selling cars or bedsheets or dado sets.

The customer is not always right. But he is always the customer. Amazon has
never been noted for its gentle treatment of customers, IIRC.

Still, in such a case, I wouldn't have expected them to adhere to the incorrect
price. But, then, I'm the kind of stupe who returns change to cashiers who give
me too much change after my purchase.

Charlie Self
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of
nothing."
Redd Foxx