Daddyman

Yeah, but...didn't you realize it must have been a pricing error to begin
with?

Yes and no. The dado King very well could have been a blowout to move
inventory or to make way for a new model.
The other 'pricing errors' were mainly Delta and Porter Cable items. With
the B&D acquission, contracts may have expired and new terms drawn up.
Depot after all did some serious cuts when they did away with the Bessey's
and they didn't advertise that either.

I guess I'm just saying that it it were me, I would be happy and surprised
if they honored it, but I wouldn't be ****ed off if they didn't.

I never said I was ****ed.
My apologies to the group if I came across with that impression.
My quote-
"Generally, the revenue lost by ****ing off customers usually far outweighs
the $$ lost to keep them."
-was a broad statement taught to anyone in management.
It's where 'the customer is always right' stemmed from.

Truthfully I didn't expect my order to be honored either.
I was mearly stating how I felt they could have handled it differantly.
Canceled orders, no explanation given, generic email sent many many hours
later, taking no acountability for their actions...

I'm really surprised they agreed to eat it.

No kidding, that took some serious stones! But the result proved itself in
their longterm customer base.
Like I said, I'm a permanent customer of Newegg not because they gave
discounts to people I don't know, but because they respect their
ustomers. ----- If I have a problem with a purchased item I know they care
enough to be there if I need them -----
It's not all lip service with them and that means alot to me.

If you were selling your car, and you put it in the paper for 20,000, and
they misprinted 2,000, would you sell it to the first caller for 2 grand?

Bad example bro, apples and oranges.
If I sell a car in the paper, I still own it. The paper is just a marketing
tool to advertise my sale.
Amazon on the other hand is the owner and advertiser of the blades. They
hold their own liability.

WOOD

take care of yourself,
Russ