mark

But, this company seems to put shareholders needs over customers.
(customer support has been outsourced, correct?)

Yeah, but...didn't you realize it must have been a pricing error to begin
with? I guess I'm just saying that it it were me, I would be happy and
surprised if they honored it, but I wouldn't be ****ed off if they didn't.
I really wouldn't have expected them to, especially if it were below their
cost. pre-internet, if something was marked wrong on the shelf, they would
have to sell maybe one or two to avoid ****ing someone off. Now, when
newsgroups exist, and 1500 people jump on something like a memory stick, it
becomes a large dollar amount very quickly. I'm really surprised they
agreed to eat it. If you were selling your car, and you put it in the paper
for 20,000, and they misprinted 2,000, would you sell it to the first caller
for 2 grand?