Norman D. Crow

"Australopithecus scobis" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:56:34 +0000, Dave Jackson wrote:

Swanson speed square with directions, I think you'll find it's not as

hard
as it appears.--dave

You mentioned the speed square in another post too. I'm curious: are those
gadgets of any use to woodworking tasks in general, or just framing?
Framing squares are handy in the shop, for instance.

I have a couple of the small(7"?) ones from aluminum that I use a lot. Quick
layout for a 90deg. cut in anything, also you can lay out a miter angle real
quick if you don't have the miter saw out and prefer to leave that pesky
miter gauge @ 90deg. on the tablesaw.

--
Nahmie