T i m

Default Improvised Angle drill

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:31:44 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

Improvised Solution: Standard Bosh angle grinder has a 14mm male stud - ex
old drill chuck has a 3/8" UNF male stud. Made an adaptor out of 35mm of
3/4" hex steel bar

[T] Funny, I might have a job that could involve drilling a couple of
holes to mount a waterproof junction box in the gap between two house
extensions and was looking at angle drills ... ;-) (I cound get a
couple of plugs in and use a stubby screwdriver or even a 1/4" drive
socket set)

So is the 35mm 'connector' is as short as possible to take both the
studs witout them touching in the middle (as such)?

Do they make an angle grinder with an 'easy' on/off switch? Both of
mine have a fairly 'locky' slide type switch? Using it as a drill I
would think a drill type trigger might be safer (given the choice?).

Nice little job for the Myford ML10 eh ;-)

All the best ..

T i m