David

We really thank you for informing us about the English text gap.
www.bricomagic.com is a multicultural and multilingual project. We
have invested time and money to achieve this goal, however some gaps
may arise. We apologise for this English mistake, absolutely
unintentioned. We are a start up company, so we have a lot of things
to improve.

You may want to understand what has happened: a peace of text written
in another language has been pasted between the English text. You can
verify it by extracting the words "m a no usar el seu e-mail per altre
propósit que enviar-los el dossier".

You were also interested in knowing which was that language:
www.bricomagic.com is a project developed in Barcelona, so its primary
(or own) language is Catalan. Sure Catalans must be doing something
wrong when someone knowing a bit of (or a lot of ) Spanish,
Portuguese, French or German is not able to identify the language
spooked by Daly, Gaudí, Pau Casals or Columbus.

We will think about this and this is why, sincerely, we thank you
twice.

About your inexpensive translation services offer, take a deeper look
at www.bricomagic.com and send as a quotation. We know we need help
overseas. Please, reply us out of the group, just to follow the terms
and conditions musts.

Once again, sincerely, ThankYou&ThankYou.

David