Larry Jaques

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:05:20 GMT, Dan calmly
ranted:

Hello all;

I am looking for an article on a chair seat scooping jig. I believe it
is in Woodsmith #76. I believe it uses either a skilsaw or router to
scoop out the seat for a windsor chair. If anyone has a copy of the
article, would you check to see if that is what it is about?

Why go Normite when you can happily Neander this one, Dan?

Hey, all you need is this lovely little bronze tool:
http://www.japanwoodworker.com/produ...ept _id=12045

or a travisher:
http://www.japanwoodworker.com/produ...ept _id=11847

or a scorp, and this one's a great deal:
http://www.craftsmanstudio.com/html_p/L5002250.htm

or an adze:
http://www.wisementrading.com/woodworking/gransfors.htm #1248
http://www.japanwoodworker.com/produ...ep t_id=11556

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --