Brian Lawson

Hey TMT,

Wow!! Chicago was in early October, so I'm lucky to remember ANYTHING
this much later!! It was Chinese though, of course. A little later
today I'll dig thru my "stuff" which is still neatly packed away in
piles on the floor here in the computer room!! I'll let you know
either way.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 21 Nov 2004 11:12:58 -0800,
(Too_Many_Tools) wrote:

Do you remember who will be selling this Deckel clone?

TMT

Brian Lawson wrote in message . ..
Hey TMT,

There was a clone of the Deckel "SO" at IMTS2004 that the lady said
was $385 US. Made in China of course. Hard to believe!! I asked are
you sure. Yes! three eight five. They had J-head Bridgeport clones
with 2 axis DRO for under 4,000, with full set of R-8's and a 6" Kurt
look-a-like.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On 29 Oct 2004 16:29:31 -0700,

(Too_Many_Tools) wrote:

Thanks for the comments so far....

Don, I meant links when I asked for pictures...I should have been more
clear.

Another question....why are T&C grinders so darn expensive? The ones
that I see go for alot of money.

Of the versions mentioned so far, is there a favorite among the group?

TMT

(Too_Many_Tools) wrote in message . com...
I am looking to buy a small benchtop tool and cutter grinder.

What would you recommend and why?

Pictures would be great so we can all see what you recommend.

Thanks

TMT