Grant Erwin

What do you want to do? If you just want to do some controlled grinding
and also sharpen end mills, you can do this on a small surface grinder with
a 5C end mill grinding attachments and a few 5C collets which need not be
accurate. Then you have a surface grinder *too* which you may use much more
frequently than you would a T&C grinder. I don't believe any more that owning
a T&C grinder makes sense unless you do a whole lot of your own sharpening.

I used to own one. I sold it and kept my little surface grinder.

GWE

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Hi,

Any more suggestions?

One of my reasons I am asking is to get educated as to what is
available in small T&C grinders.

I just learned yesterday that I missed out on a small Cinncinati #1
T&C by minutes because of my ignorance of their line.

So, if you were looking for a small T&C grinder, what would you be
looking for?

Also, why are the table top models currently being offered so
expensive?

Thanks

TMT

(Too_Many_Tools) wrote in message . com...

I am looking to buy a small benchtop tool and cutter grinder.

What would you recommend and why?

Pictures would be great so we can all see what you recommend.

Thanks

TMT