Harold & Susan Vordos

"MP Toolman" wrote in message
snip----

I'd go for a used Bosch, Hilti, or similar
over a new Harbor Freight piece of junk. Even a Milwauke rep at an

industrial
show once confided that nobody makes hammer drills like "the Germans." I

saw a
Hilti 1/2 inch hammer drill with a case, a few drills and a bunch of

fasteners
at a Pawn shop the other day for under $50. Scraped up and dirty, but

seemed
to be in excellent mechanical shape. I was tempted, but I have a similar

Bosch
that has been going strong for years.

Mill

Thanks! To be perfectly honest, I hadn't considered a pawn shop, but will
check our local ones Monday! I'm in need soon.

Harold