DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Roger wrote:
I noticed that,, too hmmm

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:34:41 -0500, "The Tagge's"
wrote:

I tried to see if there were other interesting pages on that web site, but
it looks like the owner really does not want viewers!
http://monkeyup.my-bulldog.com

snipped

Yes, I did the same, and from the style of the salutation I received on
my screen, I'll go along with it probably being an Irish thing.

[ ... ]

But a WHOIS on that URL didn't get me very far. The most I found out was
that "monkeyup.com" was registered by TUCOWS in Louisiana.

But that is a different registration from
"monkeyup.my-bulldog.com", which needs to be looked up under just the
last part -- my-bulldog.com, which gives:

Registrant:
Accessible Technologies Ltd
317 Lloyds court,
1 Goodmans Yard
London, UK E1 8AT
UK

Domain name: MY-BULLDOG.COM

Administrative Contact:
Choucair, Najib
317 Lloyds court,
1 Goodmans Yard
London, UK E1 8AT
UK
020 7953 1150

Registration Service Provider:
PIPEX Communications Hosting Ltd,

+44.115-917-0000
http://www.123-reg.co.uk/
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 24-Nov-2003.
Record expires on 23-Apr-2005.
Record created on 23-Apr-2003.

There is another "monkeyup.com" which is in:

Registrant:
Javier Martinez
3270 Ellendale
Montreal, Quebec H3S 1w5
CA

Domain name: MONKEYUP.COM

Which has a :

"we provide multimedia/entertainment for your eye's"

message as its front page. (Yes, it really says "eye's" instead of
"eyes". :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564