Greg Millen

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message ...
"Greg Millen" wrote in message

WTH you gotsk a plywood blade on that beast for, son?

Uhh, cuz I'll be cuttin' plywood first?

Where's your rag, magnet, and catch paper on that process, sir?
tsk tsk tsk

cutting oil and filing fell onto the rag that was in place. There was only a
little bit to cut. I have since cleaned and waxed the cr*p outta the top.

Making the slider flat and parallel with the saur table but an RCH
higher. (Unfortunately, the Taiwanese don't know what an RCH is.)

I used a 6' straight edge to tune the slider to within .05 "RCH", parallel
across the entire TS top. Just enough space for a dieting pice of light to
squeeze through.

Good stuff. Humongous table, plenty of power, wide rip/crosscut,
and a sliding table to boot. Very cool.

I am trez chirpy.

Yeah, you suck.

Not really, I paid for what I got. I wish I could claim a gloat but I can't.

======
For any smokers reading this: I gave up smoking 2 years, 11 months 3 weeks
and 14 hours ago. Since then I have recovered 13 weeks of my life and NOT
smoked 27165 cigarettes which has saved me AUS$8,829.09.

Somehow the woman-to-be-feared claims %50 of this in shoes (don't ask - I
believe it has something to do with wife tax), the rest of it goes in tools
ie BUFF.

Greg