LRod

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:43:04 -0500, "Matt"
wrote:

Looks like the new toy is comming together

In the pictures I notice the grease (or what ever) on - what did you use to
get it off?

I am near the end of putting a new 14" King 1433 bandsaw with riser block
kit together and the table was coated with a similar looking protective
coating.
I used easy green to clean it off but it took a real long time - the longest
part of the assembly.

Kerosene is the best de-cosmoliner by far. Nothing else comes close.
You can get it in pint cans at the borg. Last you long time.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net