Larry Jaques

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:48:26 GMT, Don Murray
calmly ranted:

If you look at the first picture you'll see the boom has 2 sections of
extension. In the second picture, he still has about 2 feet of extension
out and the car at the water line. In the third picture his extension is
all the way in and he is losing weight fast with the water running out
of the car. It's at this point that I'll have to give the operator the
benefit of the doubt and assume that he didn't run those extensions back
out and overextend his load.

So, what I think happened is that his load shifted. You see the way the
sling goes through the 2 doors, I think it slid to the back side
windows, causing a shock load, tipping the crane over.

No, in the 3rd pic, there is very little water coming out and
the door is open.

It appears that that mooring rail (I believe it's not a stairway
railing) pulled the filler neck or hose off the fuel tank and
that's the gusher in the 4th shot.

It took a Volvo driver to fix a Mercenary's Bends screwup.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --