Stormin Mormon

You show your buttside when you criticize wtihout adding any useful
information. You're so smart.... you give us the answer.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pop" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
message ...
| Many gennies have circuit breakers for this situation. I doubt
a 4 KW would
| power the grid (down to a lineman) without tripping off the
breaker. But why
| take chances?

That's a dangerous attitude. Your doubts are dangerous and
should be kept to yourself as you have zero, nada idea what
you're talking about. You only show your ignorance spouting crap
like that.

| And as a courtesy to all who consider this a heated and
passionate topic
| "YOUR A TOTAL IDIYOT!!!!!" hoping you feel better, now.

Now there's a great example of the pot calling the kettle black!

I consider it what I consider it, and that's all I consider it.

Pop