Jerry G.

See if you can scan it in using high resolution. Use a photo editor to touch
it up, if necessary. Then print it on the proper medium to have a good
reproduction of it. If the scale has a colour background, or is on a
transparency, there are all types of transparencies, and colour printable
materials available.

The other way, if it is plastic, you can take a chance and heat it up to
warp it flat again. While hot, make sure it is on a flat surface, and put
something heavy in it that is flat, such as a large phone book.

I would see if I can scan it in first, in case the heat method does not work
out so well.

--

Jerry G.
======

"mark" wrote in message ...
How do you flatten a warped plastic dial scale?