Janet Tweedy

Default tumble dryer which?

In article , IMM
writes

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Our 3yr old Aquatronic dryer has just gone on the blink yet again, so
we intend to get a new one (probably Miele).

Avoid super expensive makes like Meile. Mid range tumble dryers are so
cheap, You can change them every 4 years and still be ahead financially and
a new guarantee of 2 years each time if you go to John Lewis.

Well I had four dishwashers of various types over 10 years (inc. Bosch,
Hotpoint & Phillips) and all of them broke on a regular basis and were
impossible to maintain etc. So I bought a Miele which was no dearer than
the mid-range ordinary ones and the difference is amazing. You can get
to the drain easily, the make and layout is good and the washing is
superb. So I assume that Miele will be better than Hotpoint or Bosch and
worth paying the difference. You might be able to buy a new one and stay
quids in but I want the reliability!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy