Gary R. Lloyd

On 20 Nov 2004 00:21:30 GMT, unkbloc (HaHaHa)

From: "TURTLE"

"Gary R. Lloyd" wrote in message
On 18 Nov 2004 01:48:45 GMT,
(Greg) wrote:

It is not legally anywhere for free but like most things that come on a CD

have seen it on warez newsgroups ... but that would be wrong.

As an author, this just gives me shivvers. I took 4 years off work,
with no paycheck, to do the original research and write my books, and
have invested much more than that in marketing. Nonetheless, there are
a great many people in this world who believe I should not be
compensated.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
http://www.techmethod.com

This is Turtle.

You should give your program away for free because you love the public so
much
and you can live off of love and a second job.

TURTLE

And you call *me* the troll?

Turtle and I understand each other. He was being facetious. (look it
up)