Todd Fatheree

"J" wrote in message
"Boltman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Same thing happened to my Unisaw order. Think it is worth calling them?
-Aaron

You might want to and see what is going on as my compressor and dado seem

have shipped.

DateTimeLocation Service AreaCheckpoint Details
Nov 19, 2004 04:01:47 PM Grand Forks ND US SHIPPED

DateTimeLocation Service AreaCheckpoint Details
Nov 19, 2004 02:51:02 PM Grand Forks ND US SHIPPED

My suspicion is that you got your order in early and it shipped before
Amazon figured out their mistake. I wasn't so lucky. But I don't hold a
grudge. I figured it was probably too good to be true.

todd