Ken Davey

Steve Peterson wrote:
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Sunworshipper" wrote: Looks like the out-rigger / stabilizer
slipped off of the rock. What is the truck gushing out right behind
that out-rigger on its way down?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will guess that this was the scenario: The boom was just a little
too short to get over the fallen car, so the operator placed his
outrigger very close to the edge. As the car came out of the water
its full weight caused the crane-truck to lean, making the outrigger
slip off. I'll bet the gushing liquid is diesel fuel.

I think the liquid has a yellowish tinge and may well be from when the
operator ****ed himself while going over the edge.

My take is the 'spillage' is actually a splash coming *up*.
Ken.

--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'