Larry Jaques

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:37:33 +0000 (UTC), Peter A Forbes
calmly ranted:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:24:30 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:
I'll bet the gushing liquid is diesel fuel.

We were discussing this on the UK model engineering newsgroup, I think the fuel
tank ruptured against the gray handrail on the quay side as the truck went over.

I didn't see any fuel discoloration (rainbows) in the water to
indicate any fuel or oil spill in any of those pics, though.
Maybe it was the guy standing on the truck with the control
box who lost his water. Hmmm...no, not yellow enough. g

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --