Reiner Schall

"NSM" wrote in message news:f5Qkd.139494$df2.33032@edtnps89...

Elastomeric connection strip (also called zebra strip)?

| There is a small circuit board with connections over the top. Not that
| kind of femal/male things. It's just circuit lines. The other part of
| the connection is like rubber. The both parts are gentlie glue
| together and so the connection will work. But once you get them apart,
| they nevel will work together. How's the correct name oth that kind of
| connection? What's the reason? How get them together again?

I suspect you are in trouble. All I can suggest is try to find a technician
who can repair this, or buy a new keyboard. It takes experience to know what
can be dismantled and what can't. Some of these connections can only be made
in the factory.

Thanks for your acknowledgment. I thought it would be like this.
Finally I got a new keyboard :-( The old one was great, the new one is
just semi-great.

Reiner