U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:05:54 GMT, U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles Charles
wrote:
Wreckers:

Does anyone know anyone who STOCKS cherry veneer plywood in NW NJ or NE
PA? I'm in Newton. I'm willing to drive an hour, so Middleton NY is
okay, but not Albany NY or Lancaster PA . . .

Welp, all those are farther than I care to drive.

BUT Excelsior (listed as "Jump Lumber" still) in Newton will deliver it
to my inlaws (where I do millwork on Christmas presents)

"Yeah, this here says we have two pieces . .go on back to the shed . ."

Shed Worker: "They said What? Where? Um . . .well . . . " *digs
through some piles of what looks like 1/4" Cherry veneer . . .

So Bob is, if not literally my Uncle, at least passingly familiar with
me and not unkind.