Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Bob wrote:
"Gary R. Lloyd" wrote in message
Do I need to keep repeating ad nauseum that health care costs are
lower for smokers than for non-smokers, due to the obvious fact that
they die sooner? Not to mention the savings in social security.
Tobacco taxes cannot be justified. They are just simply theft.

It is kind of silly to keep repeating it, since it is wrong. You
poor oppressed smokers are really funny.

He's got an interesting theory; pity his head is buried in his ass. True,
smokers leave this life quicker than others. Unfortunately, they run up a hell
of a bill in the passing. Admission after admission to the hospital.... they
don't just go quietly into the night. We call them "frequent fliers" at work.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN