Bob

"JerryMouse" wrote in message

1. There are NO studies alleging ANY connection between

second-hand smoke
and ANY deleterious health consequences. ALL such claims to the

contrary are
PC bull****. Just like the hysteria over asbestos.

Can you say "denial"?

2. If one doesn't like the working environment, quit. Get a job

more
hospitable to your finely-honed sensitivities. Florist or

slip-cover
designer come to mind.

3. Voice your feelings or snitch me out if you want. Your ass

is fired,
arson, embezzelment, something, one way or another. Further,

I'll make it my
mission to see you spend the rest of your otherwise productive

life putting
band-aids on syphilitic sailors in Guantanamo.

Just another one of those "considerate smokers" that we are told
eliminate the need for laws regulating smoking.

Bob