Jeff Rigby

"Mike" wrote in message
I have a 32" Sharp widescreen TV which is approx 3 years old.

Recently it has developed a problem with the sound.

After a few minutes (between 5 - 20 mins) of viewing there is a loud

crackle
which sounds like static coming from both speakers. The picture is fine

but
the crackle is so loud that the TV has to be switched off. When the TV is
switched back on again, it is fine until the crackle returns.

My 2 year old daughter has been playing with the ON/OFF switch on the

front
of the TV so I suspect that it may have something to do with the fault.

Any ideas?

Sounds like audio out IC.