PJ

"Jonathan" wrote in message ...
Hi,
My LaserJet 5's main cooling fan (the one at the top rear of the printer) failed recently.

The dead fan is an NMB model 3610ML-05W-B39. It's a 92x92x25mm fan, brushless, 24vdc, with tachometer. I don't know
the CFM rating but I'd say judging by the dead fan's current rating (.11A) and personal observation, that it's fairly
low.

Could someone suggest a replacement for this fan as well as a source? I've located several replacement fans (for as
low as US$4.00) but they don't have the tachometer wire.

thanks,
Jonathan

You might try here. This type of fan is common in VFD motor drives...Paul

http://naindustrial.com/?c=Fans&page=5