manoman

Default Garage Power Shopping List

Lurch wrote:
Well its kind of a temporary arrangement as I plan to use the back
half to have a reconditioned pub pool table in, and I will be
rethinking the lighting then if I can get hold of a proper hood for
above the table.

Thats the plan anyway... more of a play pen than a workshop

That's the best use for the back half of a garage as far as I can see!
I'm thinking of putting my pool table in the lounge, the garage is
full!
..

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

Was thinking if I couldn't get hold of a proper hood that i could use an oil
barrel cleaned out split in half and sprayed silver inside, black outside,
and mount some lights inside it.

Its a theory anyway, and an amusing project even if it doesnt work out

Phil