michael

Default panasonic tv convergence, please help!

I have a friends (honestly, it isn't me with a large screen
panasonic.

My main question is: How do I do the pincushion settings for all 3
colors? I only get one global set? I need to set the hsize for blue
and red compared to green.

I work for a company called Barco, we make projectors (crt/dlp/lcd
etc) and I saw his screen looking terrible on convergence and
geometry. So being a geek, I tried to help him.

Well, we found out that the "user level" convergence points are a
single point. So once I found the service mode, I thought I was home
free. I know how to generally do all pincushion and convergence types
of settings. BUT...

I can't find any 9 point convergence points in the lists that i got
from here. I got the pincushion settings, but how do I do it for the
other colors? All I have are global (all color) settings. How do i
make it do it for one color gun at a time?

Is there only one convergence zone? That would be pretty stupid! I
have the center spot on for all 3 colors, but i need to have horz size
for the red and blue to green.

Am i missing something stupid?

I would love to help them if I could!

Thank you,