NSM

"Reiner Schall" wrote in message
m...
| Yesterday I accidently get Tea over my keyboard. I opened it, cleaned
| everything, but it won't work anymore. I suggest now it is not from
| the tea, but from a rubber connection board. I don't know how's the
| correct name of it, but like to describe it:

Elastomeric connection strip (also called zebra strip)?

| There is a small circuit board with connections over the top. Not that
| kind of femal/male things. It's just circuit lines. The other part of
| the connection is like rubber. The both parts are gentlie glue
| together and so the connection will work. But once you get them apart,
| they nevel will work together. How's the correct name oth that kind of
| connection? What's the reason? How get them together again?

I suspect you are in trouble. All I can suggest is try to find a technician
who can repair this, or buy a new keyboard. It takes experience to know what
can be dismantled and what can't. Some of these connections can only be made
in the factory.

NM