E P

Default Video output transistors for Sylvania Superset

Hello all,

I've got this 20 year old Sylvania Superset TV (model # RNE980) and
I'm trying to track down some replacement video output transistors for
it.

They are in a TO-202 package, made by Motorola, and have the following
markings:

513
250-3

Anybody know anything about these? Barring any suggestions, I'm
probably going to try either NTE228A or NTE171, since they're the only
video output transistors with the same pin configuration that I've
found. But I hate to stick random parts in to the TV.

Thanks
--
Elliott