Lubbie wrote:
Well called the suppliers and they have no idea of any kit available..
Do you happen to have the Part #'s as it was missing from the original
posting...
Some really nice person dropped a CT-29G5XB in my lap and ran like
hell before I had a chance to ask him about it... Image what I found
when i checked it out.. Same Stinkin Problem..

I am having the exact same problem with a TX-28DK1F (EURO-4 chassis).
Q551 was 2SC5517. I replaced it with a BU2520DX, it ran cool, but it
failed again. The kit, which is apparently discontinued (after only 3
years!) is numbered TZS9EK001. It would be great to find out what is in
this kit.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.