Ger

Folks, many thanks for all the advice - off now to see if I can fix the
problem.
Will report back.
Ger

"BubbaJim" wrote in message
66...
Andy Cuffe wrote in
:

1. Screen is overly bright even after using brightness controls.
Contrast is poor.
2. Icons are just a bit fuzzy
3. The 'flyback' lines are visible always

As long as the back is open (I presume it is) look toward the rear, left
or right, for a large transformer with two adjustment screws on it facing
the rear. USING A PLASTIC TIP, turn the LOWER (screen) adjustment CCW and
the thin lines will hopefully disappear. The upper adjustment is for
focus. Hope this takes care of your problem.
BubbaJim