SwankyGirl

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the advice.
Yesterday evening my system played all the CDRs it refused to play in
the morning.But today morning it again refused to play them.
I think the relatively low night temperature(around 26 C)is affeting
my system strangely after so many years of music.Cant believe it.
It seems it is a humidity problem.
Anyway I want to clean up the Lens.

In this AIWA NSX SZ-20 model how to access the lens?
Can I clean the lens with Tape Head cleaner solution?\

Thanks in advance
Swanky

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message ...
Needs cleaning. Not a cleaning disc - a "real" cleaning.

Should help for a while, these units are dust magnets.

Mark Z.