The Left Rev. P. Parsnipe

Default Garage Power Shopping List

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Pirx Teh
Caravan Pilot, and I thusly replied:

In article m,
The Right Rev. Peter Parsnip
wrote:
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry
Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

The lighting seems to be inadequate if you intend to do any serious
work in there.

How bright is the light in your NetKKKoping Room, Harold?

Surely it's a special corner of his caravan? As he feverishly types, his
bald pate reflects the light of the gas mantle.

I like the sound of that. Let's hear more stories about it.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2