adder

Badger wrote in message ...

Yep, recovered mainly single glazed windows and french doors (all wood
not that matters) frame built from recovered 4x2's on recovered brick
base. Floor is teak decking (on more 4x2's and brick piers) recovered
from a damaged pontoon. Lining is recovered 1/2 inch chip board with 4
inch poly batts in the frame. Cladding is cheap softwood (its lasted 10

Mine would be three sided & I'm thinking now about how I would make
the frame rigid enough. I'm planning on the three sides being full
length glass panels more or less. Does all the rigidity come from the
roof?