Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
Yes,why oh why do combi installers chuck out a perfectly usable
cylinder,especially in large family houses?. My view for family
properties is to keep the cylinder,feed it from the combi,obviously
make sure things are well insulated/controlled.

This that is your view you should change it, as the cylinder will burst.

Strange. I know of one system where the combi heats a tank in the normal
way, and the water heating side is used just for the kitchen. Not sure
what the benefits are, as the owner is as mad as you.

Find how water systems work. here are high flow combi's around, that
will do a large family.

And the cost to achieve this, assuming a good storage system already
exists?

An advantage of a combi is that it liberates space tanks and cylinders
take up.

Not everyone lives in a rabbit hutch.

--
*Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.