John Rumm

Default Garage Power Shopping List

manoman wrote:

I may add diffusers later but the cost is stopping me at the moment. It
increase the cost significantly as far as I can see.

TLC are doing single 5' diffusers for 7 quid each - so probably not
going to break the bank. I think I paid less than that at my local
electrical wholesalers (about 6 quid for two IIRC).

I am just going to use the earth within the cable if thats still ok when I
export my earth.

That is fine. You should also connect the screen at the source end to
give better protection to the cable (having said that - if it is buried
under concrete then it is not going to make much difference!)

--
Cheers,

John.