Travis Jordan

HeatMan wrote:
Never heard of it(Braeburn). Does it come with a warranty?

"Lynn O'Day" wrote in message
Jane wrote:

Replacing it with a programmable thermostat of your choice is
easy and not that expensive. What would really concern me is
what else wasn't done according to the contract?

To clarify, I requested Honeywell verbally although the written
contract does just say programmable 7 day 2 stage (no brand
mentioned), so I'm afraid I can't hold them to the fire for that.
Now I am just wondering if the Braeburn is a decent 'stat or if
it's cheap rip off. One little thing I like about the Honeywell
(besides the easy to use buttons and programming) is the indication
that the 'stat is calling for heat.

Braeburn is a fairly new company. It remains to be seen how their products
fair against the likes of Honeywell.

http://www.braeburnonline.com/history.html

Braeburn Systems LLC is the fastest growing wholesale thermostat
manufacturer in the United States. Founded in 2001, Braeburn Systems
manufactures digital electronic thermostats and controls for installation by
professional contractors.
Braeburn® controls are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing
facility in China which is ISO 9001 and QS 9000 rated for the highest
assurance of quality. Our modern distribution center is located at the UPS
Supply Chain Solutions Logistics Center in Louisville, Kentucky and serves
all of our customers worldwide. Braeburn System's corporate office is
located in Montgomery, Illinois.

Braeburn® products are available to professional contractors through our
network of HVACR and Plumbing distributors throughout North America. For
more information on Braeburn® products, the name of a local sales
representative or a distributor in your area you can contact our sales
department at 1-866-268-5599.