Brian Elfert

"Chuck Hoffman" writes:

Bottom line (for me anyhow): I don't buy tools or hardware at KMart. I
probably will stop shopping Sears for similar merchandise.

So, where will you buy tools that are American Made if you don't buy from
Sears?

The only option I can think of right now is Allen tools at the local Fleet
Farm. Lowes and Home Depot are both sourcing sockets and wrenches
overseas now. Home Depot quit selling anything but sets anyhow.

Maybe some of the chiwainese stuff is good these days, but some tools I
boght a long time ago were junk. The plating chipped off if you looked at
the tools, let alone used them.

Brian Elfert