John DeBoo

I'm really surprised anyone in this forum gives a rats ass if KMart &
Sears merged or not given most people constant riddicule of Sears tools
and the probability they won't shop for tools at KMart for tools either.
Being that neither chain carries the tools that are so commonly
mentioned here I'm surprised the curmudgeons care.
John

Charlie Self wrote:

Sufferin' succotash. Just read that Sears and Kmart will merge, an 11 billion
buck deal, with the Kmart head leading the Sears Holding Co. that will emerge,
and the Sears CEO being CEO of the group.