manoman

Default Garage Power Shopping List

John Rumm wrote:
manoman wrote:

3core x 4mm Armoured Black 25m Coil

You only need two core because you can use the shield as earth. If
exporting the house earth then you can use a metal consumer unit in
the garage and the glands should ensure the earths are well tied
together.

Fluorescent Fitting 1200mm 36W x 4
Fluroescent Tube 26mmx1200mm 36W x 4

Diffusers? I know the ones fitted to the lights in my workshop have
saved a tube on a number of occasions when I have clomped it with a
lump of 2x4!

I may add diffusers later but the cost is stopping me at the moment. It
increase the cost significantly as far as I can see.

I am just going to use the earth within the cable if thats still ok when I
export my earth.

Phil