manoman

Default Garage Power Shopping List

Lurch wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:57:02 -0000, "manoman"
wrote:

Lurch wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:35:42 -0000, "manoman"
wrote:

I would really appreciate it if you guys could look at this a see
if I have I missed anything obvious?

Cable:

3core x 4mm Armoured Black 25m Coil
BW20S Indoor Gland Kit
2.5mm T&E 100m Reel

1mm twin and earth and 3 core and earth for the two way and lighting
circuit
?

Well I guess, but that means two lots of cable when a reel of one
type is sooooo cheap. Any benefit to using 1mm?

Well, doing 2 way lighting circuits with 2.5 is a little tricky, if
you're worried about having too much cable why not buy it by the
metre.
..

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

Thanks, this is why I asked, this is all very useful stuff. I'll get two
lots of cable for this, probably still get reels, but smaller ones.

Thanks again

Phil