Larry Jaques

On 16 Nov 2004 17:44:11 -0800, (David) calmly ranted:

Try at
www.bricomagic.com

Um, what language is that supposed to be written in, David?

Is that a Euro version of what we normally read in machinery
manuals? (That's a Japanese translation of a Chinese adoption
of the Taiwanese translation of an English manual.)

--snip--
Privacity

We value the trust you put in MagicDIY / BricoMagic.We promise not to
use your e-mail for any other purpouse than sendinm a no usar el seu
e-mail per altre propósit que enviar-los el dossierg the e-zine.
--snip--

It seems to go from an interesting tranlation of English to Spanish
(or Portuguese?) and on into a mix like German-French.

Give me a call if you'd like some inexpensive translation services
performed on the site by an English speaking woodworker.
www.diversify.com

Ciao!

* OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
* meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
* "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com