Konstantin

I want to make some sorf of a very customized finish of exotic hard
woods, like phernambuco and ebony. And I want to go through the
linoleum manufacturing process and see where can I alter it to suit my
particular needs.
I tried googling the about linoleum but haven yet found the "process"
only general infos and some manufacturers.
Linoleum has many caracteristics that I find useful for the purpose of
finish instead of contemporaneous lacker/polishing techniques.

If anyone digs up the original linoleum patent number, please let me
know.
Konstantin.